Jan 1, 2008

Welcome ! 2008


I have been sneaked away from blogging for ages and hopefully I am back for the new year!

Most of my friends would know that I have started up a new career which is very different from my previous jobs. I have felt much pressure on it coz I am so afraid of getting things wrong. Hope time could heal ..

Besides my new job, I have also developed some new intersts in the past year, they are :

1. English Reading - It's great that I have started to build up a habit in english readings. I was so sick of novel before coz I thought that I can't read English for a long time. Thanks for the encouragment from my teacher and now I do love reading english novels. It's just feel like that you are being exposed to a new big world and full of excitments.

2. Classical Music - Thanks to Nodame .. a character from a japanese TV series! She has let me get known to the world of classical musics... when you are listening to it and just like travelling from city to city and seeing different places and people.


3. Photograhy - This is much caused by my brother and he is a professional photographer and he has so enthuastic to introduce me different shooting skills, of course, he is the one providing me the equipments. What he taught me the most important thing about shooting is about how you see things. Shooting is about how you see the "object" from your own perspectives..

My new year was come with a breath-taking firework at HK. I didn't expect to see such dramatic view from the West Kowloon District. Here you go, a snap shot from "Saying Goodbye to 2007".

2 comments:

etceteramommy said...

I also feel like taking up photography... which camera your bro uses?

Happy New Year!

餅子 said...

Oops .. he is a fans of Olympic ... can show you some photos works in my blog.