Apr 10, 2007

Back to Blogging

I just read through my last blog which is dated on 16 March 07, about 3 weeks from today. That's mean I have been laggin behind for 3 weeks too.. no excuse.. just being lazy lor.

We have just passed the long long easter holidays ( 5 days ... ) and I went for a 2-day trip at Cheung Long Park at China. We went to the funfair park , the zoo and also saw a circus performance which is all about our expectation.

I have not been playing any amusement rides since gratuated from uni. In the Cheung Lung park, there are a few of exciting rides which I am not brave enough to try... One is like a free-fall drum swung from side to side and at the highest point, you will be hanged upside down which about 10 m from ground.. Mr Cheung did try it and also felt a bit hang-over afterward.

The circus part is amazing.. usually , the circus at Mainland china only makes me think of Monkeys, People overlap people.. but this one is very different, it have performing dance, Animals Act, Cradle... the entrance ticket is only at RMB 70.. really worth to go for a visit...

No comments: