Aug 25, 2007

My first boat trip !

Last Saturday, I finally went for my first boat trip in HK. We had about 20 people boarding the ship at 10:00am. It was a very nice day and God did give us a great present (Because it had been kept on raining the for whole week!). We were heading to the sea at Sai Kung and we started the water sports right away. But I was too scared to try the banana boat coz I really don’t want to be flown off!

Soon after the lunch, we started the key activity of the day – wakeboard! It was the first time I did and guess how many times for my trial to get “standing” on the water … here you go…. The ever first time! It might because I was doing snowboard and the balancing skills are quite the same. But wakeboard is a very energy-consuming sport. I only did about 5 – 6 times and I still feel the pains at my back and shoulders right now!

It was a great adventure and it was so fun to go out from the hustle and bustle life of Hong Kong. Here are some nice pics taken during the return journey!

Hey … Sunset at Sai Kung …


This is the speed boat for wakeboard !

1 comment:

etceteramommy said...

So not afraid of water anymore? :D