Aug 8, 2007

Super Power! by Heroes

Last night, TVB Pearl began its new TV series – “Heroes”, which is talking about people with super power! It seems to be an interesting subject. Do we believe in super-nature power? In china, there are many people claimed to have this “unusual” abilities. Would that be a gift or burden to them?

If I was given the chance to have super power, what should I opt for? May be I would wish I can move in a second to wherever I want. The first benefit is that I don’t need to spend more than 2 hours time per day in commuting between office and home. The second benefit is that I can travel around the world whenever I wish… just like one of the character in “Heroes” that he can freely go between Tokyo and NewYork.. It’s fascinating!

Oops.. I should come back from my day-dreaming! I was having a wonderful this afternoon. It was a small but cozy café near my office. The nicest thing is to have lunch with an old colleague (met her at about 4 yrs before, is that counted as “old”?) and we haven’t seen each other for nearly 1 year. There are not so much changes between us… at least both of us are still at the same job! The only thing scares me is the speed of the passing of time…

Here is my lovely lunch…. costs me $42 !

No comments: