Jan 18, 2007

Baby Jane 2 - Guess who am I ?

Yes... It is a birthday party, but more than 20 years ago.

In Kindergarten, teachers organized birthday party every month and it became my beloved childhood event. First, we usually had more than 1 birthday cakes to eat( see fr the pic).. of course, there was many other choices.. just as red eggs, potatoes chips, pawn crackers , flower biscuit ( 肚臍餅) ....

More important, we had the chance to take photos !!! last night, I was browsing the old album kept by my parents and i could only spot a few photos taken fr my baby time. Today, babies are so lucky and they take photos almost everyday... I wonder when they grow up, they can actually see every single months of their childhood time .. how will they feel ? BTW, can you find out who I am in the pic ???

3 comments:

etceteramommy said...

Hmm.. scratch head. I think you're the second one from right. Correct??

etceteramommy said...

I know the answer already. Yoohoo....

餅子 said...

thanks for your guest.... you are so smart!