Jan 1, 2007

Spanish & Spanish Food

Have you ever though about learning of an European lauguage ? My friend has been studying Spanish for about 1.5 years and I am so interested in her study ? I heard that Spanish is easier to learn among those European Lauguages. But I found that it isn't ! My friend told me that a single verb will have different version if it is spoken by different person. Like you say , I say, he say, she say, they say.. Say have to be in different versions. My friend told me that both Spanish and French have female and male verb. German even have neutral... oh.. i understand why my friend gave up of learning German !


Besides the Spanish, we had great spanish food too ! We went to one of my favorite restaurant- Ole .. we have paella, fly shimps, egg potates.. and also a jam of Sangari .. I was a bit drunk after drinking.. :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember the black color rice hat we ate at one of the restaurants in Barcelona?? Phew.. time really flies...

Ps: Do I know you friend who gave up learning German? Hahaha...