Jan 15, 2007

Hi… My name is CHUN CHUN 俊俊 ”


I could like to introduce a new “character” in my blog. His name is Chun Chun and he is my bf's nephew. He is abt 1 yr and 1 mth old and his beloved characters are HelloKitty ( coz his mum is fan of it) and Anpanman. He can now walk with the support and also able to call “mummy”. His favorable toys are Mobile Phone and he fancy new models.

We usually meet him 2-3 times per months and usually we will have dim sum” together. He does not cry very often and sit properly and play around with his own toys .. likes mobile phones, spoons and pens. Just any thing he could grab in his hand could be his playmate… um.. quite a easy to handle baby.

This picture is taken at my bf’s Candy House. He is curious with different type of Candies.. May be he is a bit fussy about which one to pick ???

No comments: