Dec 19, 2006

Blogging !

Have started writing blog for a few days.. it was a fascinating job ! It just like writing up your own diary . The last time I wrote in my diary was more than 10 years ago . I had given up due to :
1. My lack of determination
2. Messy hand-writing
other excuse.. etc etc.

I can n0w change my habit with blogging ! I can write my diary online !

In my last PR lectures, it was talking about PR writing. My lovely lecture told us a very important message - writing is a intellectual process ! In deed, it is a mental thinking process with involved use of logic, language skills, knowledge and also affection / feeling. After college life, I have not been writing in a long message ( most of my writing are business related , like emails, proposal, memo... . With blogging , I can train up my writing ability...

Also , the key point is every moment life is our treasures - blog can note down our memorable moment and shared with your beloved friends.

Here we go.. must not give it up again !

I always challenge myself of whether I should write diary but ever

No comments: