Dec 20, 2006

I got a new DC !


I am lucky enough to get the second prize at my company X'mas party which is a Casio digital camera.. it is my second gift camera after joining this company. This one is much better than the old one since it is 7.2 mega pixals with mpeg 4 video taking. I am happy that I could take this new camera for Christmas and also my skiing trip early next year.



Envy me ! I got my new DC !!!

For the party, it was wonderful and a little game was prepared for the seniors - pulling table cloth with tablewares on top of it. The game rule is what ever any item fall, it cost them a $100 dollars on top of their basic payment. The total amount will be as our x'mas gift for lucky draw. Sound interesting , isn't.. here are some of the snap shots:
You see.. the broken dishes are hidden underneath..

An easier option ....

A Perfect Demonstration !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wah.. envy envy. Got free digital cam. I oso want.. Heeheee.. :P