Jun 1, 2007

2 happy things I done on Wed’s night

Last Wednesday, I went to my yoga class as usual. I was originally planned to get on the class on 6:45 but it was already full. So, I straightly go for the next class without knowing what type it is. Finally, I found it … the first half of the lesson is doing Asana – seating in still posture and working on some breathing exercises. Like breathing from your tummy, breathe in and our from different sides of nose .. At first, I was being so impatience coz I always hate to sit still. I would say I prefer for hard physical works then cannot move. After the 30 mins exercise, I really found that I was so relaxed and filled up with positive energy.. So , I hope I can tolerate “Asana” and take up more classes.

The second thing made me happy is just what women always love – shopping. H&M has opened its flagship store in HK and I was so curious about it as I read from the news that it is always patched with people. Remember that in UK, we seldom went there simply because its apparels just too old fashion to us. However, this visit surprised me – the clothes are chic and cheap. I brought – 2 skirts, 2 tank tops, 1 scarf and 1 necklet… they costs me about HK$600. H&M success not only rides on its promotions ( H&M X Madonna / H&M X Kylie Minogue) ; but its genuine fashion at fairly affordable prices.

H&M Store at Central


H&M Super Promotion at HK with Mandonna Collection !

1 comment:

etceteramommy said...

Eh, I had a short stint of Yoga in UK b4. Was it with you?