Jun 14, 2007

The Enthusiast

Suddenly, I want to understand myself more and therefore I did some Enneagram test from website. However, I am quite confused that I got the results of type 4 and type 7 - The Individualist and The Enthusiast ... and their characters are :

The Individualist - I am unique.

The Enthusiast - I am happy and open to new things

After reading the descriptions and try some more tests, I might say I am quite a typical 7. What I am pursuing in my life is "Happiness" , here are some desciptions to Type 7:

How to Get Along with 7s :

Give me companionship, affection, and freedom.
Engage with me in stimulating conversation and laughter.
Appreciate my grand visions and listen to my stories.
Don't try to change my style. Accept me the way I am.
Be responsible for youself. I dislike clingy or needy people.
Don't tell me what to do.

I would say they are fairly true to me ..... ....

http://www.9types.com/

2 comments:

etceteramommy said...

Let me try.. :P

etceteramommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.