Jun 6, 2007

What a blue blue day!


This picture was taken this morning when I was queuing for bus. It’s such a blue and clear sky that has long been disappeared in Hong Kong.

However, this summer is extremely hot and evenly in the early morning, you could get sweated after a few steps walk. I heard from the news that we have “red tides” in different beaches due to the badly warm weather. Hey, I still think this is a clue of warning to the human beings to take care our planet !

Deep down my heart, I felt a bit "blue" (upset) coz I was having a quarrel with BF last night. Why can’t man tell what they are thinking? Why can’t they just let you know how they feel? I don’t know why that every times he only tells when you felt intolerable ….may be I shall take some lessons any learning “how to speak with mankind!”……

4 comments:

etceteramommy said...

Jane, dont feel sad.. Men are like that.. That's why they are from Mars, we're from Venus... :D

Elaine Soo said...

Jane, cheer up. I am sure u can settle your probs with Superman. Men are unpredictable sometimes, just like women, so u just have to bear with him sometimes, okie?

CL said...

Jane,

Talk till both of u are happy and satisfied. Communication is very important in any relationship.

We are here for you. Call any one of us if you need a listening ear, ok?

餅子 said...

Dear flatmates.

Thanks a lot for listening to me.. i will take care myself and no need to worry about me ..

Love, jane