Jun 9, 2007

My dearest flatmates ...

I am writing to my dearest flatmates in Blk 26, Unit 161, Griffin Close, Birmingham ...

Thank you so much for your love, care and support and I am sorry to make you worry about me. In deed, my relationship with S has been for such a long time and we still have disagreements.. I would see this as a lesson to both of us and I hope that we can overcome the problems in our lifetime.

No matters how this is going, at least, from this incident, I am very sure that I have true friends around me and I am no longer afraid of being handle problem by my ownself... I am sure that in case there is any problems in my life.. like work, family, relationship.. I will let my flatmates know and support me !

Thanks for your love...

3 comments:

etceteramommy said...

Anytime for you Jane.. That's what friends are for right.. Am sure you would do the same for any of us.. The chinese say.. 'yue kor tin ching' (the sun will come out after a heavy downpour). Just hang in there.....

Elaine Soo said...

No worries...what are friends for?? to share ups and downs...don't forget..we are more than friends..we live under the same roof (tong gui)for 2 years..hehe..we are ji mui,rite?
:)
don't worry too much, probs will be solved. have faith, okie? God bless. :)

CL said...

That's what friends are for.

Glad that you are alright.